Zoobomb-A-Thon was a huge success! We bombed over 940 miles and raised $721 dollars for Planned Parenthood! Thank you to everyone that donated, and made it up the hill to show some love.
Zoobomb is proud to present our contribution to this year’s Pedalpalooza ride calendar:
That’s right, it’s the first ever ZOOBOMB-A-THON! We’re bombing hills in support of Planned Parenthood.
How’s it work?
- We ask that you make a donation to Planned Parenthood in honor of “Zoobomb PDX” (check the box on their donation form) between now and Father’s day. Our goal is to bomb 1000 miles (collectively) and ask that donors pledge at least a penny per mile (that’s just $10! or donate more!) You can donate here!
- Donations will also be collected the day-of and made on your behalf. (See below)
Bomb-a-thon June 18th – 2PM
- Starting on June 18th, at 2PM we’ll be bombing down the West Hills, and BBQing to celebrate our community and everyone’s generosity for Planned Parenthood. Our basecamp will be at SW Knights and SW Fairview Blvd. Stop by, cheer us on, have some food and kick it!
- Come bomb with us! Full-face helmets, and MAX fare recommended. Bombing will continue into the evening and night for the more “formal”? Zoobomb hours.
- We will have Zoobombers on hand to accept your donations throughout the day. Find us on the hill, or see us on the MAX, and we’ll pool day-of donations and give it all to the fine folks at Planned Parenthood.